The Council, composed of senior loss prevention executives from diverse retail sectors, meets frequently to discuss common problems confronting the retail industry and to share new ideas on product and program results. The Council is also active in the planning of the Loss Prevention Conference, Senior Executive Summit and developing subcommittees to better serve the industry. Participation is by invitation only.
- Chair – Gary Johnson, VP, Loss Prevention, The Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
- Vice Chair – Keith White, SVP, Loss Prevention, Gap Inc.
- Vice Chair – Rosamaria Sostilio, SVP, Asset Protection, Saks Incorporated
- Vice Chair – Dan Faketty, VP, Asset Protection, Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
LP Awards and Recognition Committee
The Awards and Recognition Committee develops initiatives to recognize law enforcement professionals/agencies and loss prevention/asset protection professionals. During the Annual LP Awards ceremony at the NRF LP Conference, these professionals are honored with: the NRF Law Enforcement Retail Partnership Award (LERPA), the NRF Loss Prevention Case of the Year award and the Ring of Excellence. Additionally, the LP Volunteers in Action recognition program honors loss prevention professionals for their charitable work.
- Chair – Melissa Mitchell, CFI, Director, Loss Prevention and Control, LifeWay Christian Stores
- Vice Chair – Joe Hardman, Sr. Director, Loss Prevention, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Chair – Alan Tague, CFI, VP, Loss Control, Gander Mountain Company
- Vice Chair – Kelly Gorman, VP, Loss Prevention, PETCO Animal Supplies, Inc.
- Vice Chair – Steve Ippolito, Director, Loss Prevention, The Talbot’s, Inc.
- Chair – Keith White, SVP, Loss Prevention, Gap Inc.
- Vice Chair – William Titus, VP, Loss Prevention, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Chair – Dan Faketty, VP, Loss Prevention, Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
- Vice Chair – Karl Langhorst, Director, Loss Prevention, The Kroger Company
LP Legislative Committee
This group was developed to help identify and establish LP priorities to set the legislative agenda of the industry, educate the loss prevention community and company executives. Additionally, the Committee educates legislative bodies and their members on loss prevention issues and heightens the awareness of impacting legislation at the local, state and federal levels. Participation is by invitation only.
- Chair – Jeff Fulmer, VP, Loss Prevention, Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Vice Chair – Mike Liberatore, Regional VP, Loss Prevention, Macy’s Inc.
LP NRF Investigator’s Network – sign up today
The NRF Investigator’s Network is comprised of over 1,500 retail loss prevention executives and law enforcement officials with primary responsibility for investigation of major cases for retailers. Several meetings are hosted in major cities around the country and allow retail loss prevention professionals, shopping center security and law enforcement to network.
Chair – Moe Cloutier, VP, Loss Prevention, ANN, INC.
LP Women in Loss Prevention Caucus – sign up today
The Women in Loss Prevention Caucus is a forum that encourages women to network and learn from each other. The purpose of the Caucus is to provide opportunity for empowerment through shared learning and mentoring, to support women in reaching their career goals. This group meets annually and conducts quarterly conference calls for all retail loss prevention professionals (male and female) to discuss the issues that women face in advancing their LP career. The group is open to executives in the loss prevention division of retail companies and offers a mentor program for new loss prevention executives.
- Chair – Joan Manson, VP, Loss Prevention, Payroll, Benefits and Legal, The Container Store
- Education Subcommittee Chair – Denise Michaud, Manager, LP Operational and Technical Training, TJX Companies
- Mentor Program Chair – Chad McIntosh, VP, Loss Prevention and Risk Management, Bloomingdale's