Responsible for managing and directing the information management systems for the Loss Prevention Department. Individual should have extensive computer knowledge, operational retail Loss Prevention experience, and a thorough understanding of error exception reporting. The salary is commensurate with experience.
- Utilize exception reporting systems, field audits and all available information to maintain a comprehensive investigative approach with a focus on quality cases
- Communicate daily with Regional Loss Prevention Managers on investigation status and any loss prevention concerns/issues
- Communicate monthly with the Regional Directors on investigation status and any loss prevention concerns/issues
- Share unique investigative findings, store control failures and trends
- 5 years retail loss prevention experience. 1-2 years of retail stores/sales experience desired
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Manage reporting to field and corporate staff
- All other duties as assigned.
- Retirement & Savings (401K)
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Store discounts